Friday, May 2, 2014



Feeling completely absent minded today, my cleaning lady did not show up for work and I forgot for the second time to bring my dogs to the groomers. Luckily I remembered before noon so I could still drop them off!


I'm not getting rid of this Marc Jacobs bag even though it is quite old and I hardly wear it. My grandma worked in a sofa factory a long time ago, so when I was growing up, she always had all sorts of leather related buckles and buttons, one time we all decided that was a good idea to make some purses with her leather sheets and supplies, and so she made a few purses using the exact kind of buckles in this bag. I have to say that my grandma beat Marc Jacobs in design by at least ten years!


Also, maybe I will make a haul video?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...