Sunday, November 16, 2014




A couple of months ago I saw this turquoise bangle locked up in a glass display case while antique shopping with my girlfriend. There was a pile of various vintage jewelry, but this piece quite stood out.  It was kind of a pricey piece and I wasn't planning on buying anything, so I passed on it figure that it would be sold very soon.  Today I was in the area and stopped by this shop again, and what do you know, not only it was there, it was on sale for half the price! I snatched it up this time, I like buying things with the help of a little luck, like we are meant to cross path for a point in time. 





1 comment:

  1. I love turquoise, but like you said, it often is pricey! How lucky you are to nab it for half price!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...