Friday, November 28, 2014



I couldn't wait one more day to get the fall decorations out. Last night I took down all the fall decor around the house and put up some garland on top of the fireplace, unfortunately it looked too flat and didn't fill up that empty wall space.  I thought putting a wreath would make it look better, but I had to make one myself in order for everything to match!


This was my first handmade Christmas wreath, I was able to find a blank one at Michael's for a good size with lights already wired in. I've no clue what's the right way to secure the ornaments, but these seem to do alright for now!


Ta-da! What do you think? Next step will be the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...