Tuesday, November 11, 2014


Sometimes eating out really isn't easier than dining in, especially if you have a well stocked fridge, it's always very easy to throw something together for a quick 5 minute meal.  Today for lunch, I blended some walnuts together with cumin, coriander and a little bit of soy sauce for a meat like mixture.


Spread them on top of whole leaves of fresh Romain lettuce.


Chopping up 1 tomato, quarter of an inion, cilantro and half of a avocado ( I had left over from yesterday,) add in a squeeze of lemon juice for a delicious salsa.


Spread salsa on top of the "walnut meat," and it's ready to serve! I ate all of it of course, and it was super delicious and filling:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...