Tuesday, November 11, 2014


What me and my doggies have been eating lately? Well, somewhat healthier food.  Last night I cooked salmon and gave two whole pieces to the four legged members of the family.  I break them apart into small pieces and separate into three bowls, and they chowed them down like it's nobody's business!






This morning I made some eggs for them with broccoli and cheese because I had discovered that they love gently boiled broccoli, again, no left overs. Of course!



As for myself, I've been having green smoothies for breakfast in the morning, it gives me much needed energy and helps me get through the day without crashing mid day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...