Friday, December 5, 2014




It's winter time and I've been craving some winter flavored candles.


I bought two tea candle holders that have a snowflake design, the two pumpkin pecan waffles candles smell amazing.


I had a similar snowman candle when I was a kid, it was one of my favorite item displayed on the shelf, so I took this little guy home!


Slightly sweet marshmallow scent and fresh balsam, which kind of smell like fresh Christmas tree.


Butterscotch toffee and warm caramel cider smell so delicious, they are almost good enough to eat!


Ok start with the Fresh Balsam in a pretty silver candle holder while I decorate my Christmas tree no. 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...