Friday, January 16, 2015


I somehow find it quite amusing to look at the seasonal change in miniature trees!


This Chinese elm tree I've had for a few years look quite bare at this time of year, with nothing but a few leaves hanging onto dear life!



This princess elm tree has been bald for quite a while now! It diligently looses all its leaves during the winter, however I can see tiny specks of green springing out from the hair thin branches!

There's nothing more relaxing than gardening on a warm winter day, I freshened up my fairy gardens a little today, the fresh air and warm sun was quite a treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...