Thursday, February 19, 2015


Another long and stressful day at work, I came home late and realized that I was totally out of dog food. I guess my puppies will just have to go without a meal tonight, eat scrambled eggs with parmesan cheese. 


I am still trying to figure out exactly what goals I want to accomplish this year and we are well past mid February. And honestly? Nothing much! There is not a whole lot of things I need as far as I'm concerned, and as far as things I desire? Of course a lot of things, but I'm not so sure that things I desire would bring me the kind of satisfaction that I hope they would bring.

If there's one goal I have this year it is to cherish what I already have, and to soak up each present moment as much as I can.  Often times I spend too much time working or just starring into a screen if I'm back home, my doggies would protest mildly for me to give them attention.

My one goal this year is to walk my pups as much as I can, at least once a day, and I want to try to take them to the dog park at least once a month.  And if I could manage these two things I might try to throw in preparing them fresh raw food too! And that's it, my new year resolution, in the most meaningful way that I can think of, just taking better care and giving love to my puppies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...