Saturday, February 14, 2015


Lately I have been experiencing quite a lot of stress from work, sometimes even I am surprised how quickly it could effect my over all health.  I'm slowly learning how to make adjustments so that I could relieve and manage the stress and living better quality life!


Now when I'm back home from a long stressful day of work, I try to leave it at the door and completely relax my mind.


Either I watch a great tv show, read a good book, soak in the bath, or drink a pot of delicious herbal tea, or all of the above! 


 Of course my doggies give me a lot of love too!


When I water my plants and breathing in some fresh cool air in my backyard at night, I'm very thankful that I have this space to relax and be myself. I cannot imagine any kind of outside trouble is worthy of bringing them into this peaceful little corner of the world that belongs to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...