Tuesday, April 28, 2015


It seems that all I'm capable of doing this year has either been nursing a sore throat, a cold, a back ache, a headache, or an ailments of some sort.  Now in addition to a bad flu I've lost my voice too.  While it's true that my job can be a bit stressful at times, I've simply not taking good care of myself over the past few years.  Whatever happened to that girl that goes to kick boxing class and yoga three times a week?  As I am right now I  barely have enough energy to walk my dog one time around the block, and I don't love this sickly version of myself.

As of now there's not much I could do except to wait and recover, but I really can't wait to get my fabulous self back.  It's truly time to be best friends with the gym and yoga studio again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...