Thursday, April 2, 2015

Some very random thoughts...


Once again I've failed to keep up with this blog.  Sometimes there is simply too much to do in a day to think about anything else other than work and chores... that's me even with some help from neighbor taking care of my doggies and occasional help from a cleaning lady taking care of the up keep of my house. Still many nights I find myself cooking ground beef or salmon with veggie for my doggies because it is 9 pm, my pups haven't eaten and I have completely ran out of dog food.  It's even easier to forget that weeks had gone by and no one has had time to stop and smell the roses for a second.  Sometimes I wonder what working non stop for days and nights are for?  Do many people actually come out on top of the daily grind by working so hard?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...