Saturday, April 4, 2015


This little guy is the "dishwasher" at my house. I've been cooking meals for my doggies lately with ground meat of either chicken, beef, turkey or fillet of fish and shredded veggie mixed in. I add some supplements at the end and sometimes a little dash of butter for taste, Uggie usually would finish his own bowl of food first, wait til Kelly and Fie Fie are finished and then do the rounds and clean up their leftovers carefully and systematically.  He is so good at picking up the scraps, the bowls are licked clean inside out, even the bits and pieces dropped onto the place mats are "cleaned" up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...