Saturday, May 2, 2015





As the result of being sick in bed for almost a week and the weather hitting the 90s all week, half of my beloved fairy gardens died.  I've got no energy to clean up the massacre left outside, in the meanwhile my fluffy bears only got kibbles to nibbling on all week, they got no walks at all and just cooped up in the stuffy bedroom with me day and night.  It's been such a difficult week since I did not have energy to do basic chores, I could not even take care of my doggies properly!  Finally by the afternoon I dragged myself out of bed and washed my car and did a few other errands... oh well, I hope better days are ahead and hopefully I will soon be out of this rough patch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...