Friday, May 1, 2015





This was a bad week with me being terribly sick, the weather being dry and hot, and all sorts of deadlines were just piling on top of one another.  Weeks like this makes me feel like life is a bus determined to run me over.  

Came the evening I finally got out of bed and ordered a sandwich and coffee at my local dinner, despite traffic racing through right out on the street, the diner was pretty quiet at peak dinner time, the weather cooled down and I finally gained a bit of upper hand wrestling with my fever and strap throat.  I like this time of day, and eating alone with a couple of lonesome diners at the counter in a quiet place like this makes me feel like I'm some sort of traveler on the road, away from all the daily grind.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...