Saturday, June 20, 2015



It's been over a month since I could take a day off without working or thinking about work... until a couple of days ago, it suddenly occurred to me that there would never be any free time unless I block out my relaxing time.  So I took out my calendar book and canceled a day worth of appointments, and that's how I was finally able to rest for a day.


I was able to do a lot for one day, I cleaned and tidied up my house early in the morning, watered my garden, I even practiced a little bit of piano!

I also checked out my local shelter to see if there are any cute black puppies!


I also was able to take a nap, a luxury I haven't had for long time, and worked on a couple of my fairy gardens.


Then, rounding up my day watching a movie with my puppies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...