Monday, October 26, 2015


I love treasure hunting in vintage and antique shops, some shop owners are so gifted with curating and displaying their merchandise, that shopping there is almost like walking into a period movie set.


This 1920s tray was something I had seen before and thought it had been sold.  The bottom is lined with faded green velvet and the glass mirror had delicate flower etching on it.  When I discovered that it was still available, I couldn't pass up my opportunity this time around!


Here it is sitting on my coffee table displaying some of my vintage brooch collection, what a beautiful little tray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...