Sunday, January 10, 2016



Recently I've been really into exploring corky new places on my own, I hop in my car and just let imagination takes me to wherever.  It's such a luxury to be able to have the free time to enjoy life... not mentioning then having the time to blog about it!  Honestly the whole of last year I had very little of such time and whenever I do get to do something fun I whole heartedly love it!  And is that the most rad dressing room door ever or what?  Look closely, they are made of vintage refrigerator doors!


After my mini exploration, a bowl of hot pho noodle soup and then a little piece of chocolate!  It takes less than 20 bucks to keep me happy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love that vintage shop in Long Beach! The name escapes me right now, but I've been there! And how could I forget you also live in Orange County! How have our paths not crossed!?

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janey, that store is called Meow on 4th:) I know right? I've been following your blog since before you moved to OC so what a coincidence hehe! I'm sure we'll run into each other at one of these totally awesome vintage places, hope you are enjoying life in Orange County!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...