Wednesday, February 10, 2016



Last March I got this vanda orchid and at the time it had a beautiful full orange flower stem blooming.  I was told that the plant could bloom three times a year for me with proper care but it's been nearly a year and so far nothing happened.


I've been diligently taking care of this orchid hoping that for the second year it will bloom some flowers, recently I potted the orchid using this method, it's really filled with 2 inch net pots inside in order to give the roots lots of air, but I'm still yet to see the results, in the mean time it sure is pretty sitting in a terra cotta pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...