Thursday, May 12, 2016



It seems that everything can be improved with practice, and that's even true with my thrifting skills.  I found three vintage skirts today, a red suede skirt, a vintage Ralph Lauren skirt with  amazing gold buttons, a pleated skirt that ends all pleated skirts, and a beautiful 80s dress with a rather unfortunate pair of giant shoulder pads that pretty much sprawled into outer space... until I put an end to it that is.


It seems that my love with everything vintage has only grown over the years and not diminished, I bought these amazing vintage woven flats years ago and they are still one of my most treasured vintage finds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...