Sunday, May 22, 2016

 My orchids bought from last year blooming beautifully.

 Kelly getting a belly rub.


Me wearing a vintage beaded cardigan I found at a thrift store. 


Delicious soba noodle.



Fie Fie being his usual handsome self. 

Just a few totally random pictures from life lately.  I've noticed a great overall decline in people that still keep a blog around, if I search for a subject and find an awesome new blog, the latest post usually stopped at 2014.  It makes me appreciate the people who still put forth the efforts to write blogs about their passions and interests even more.

For me I don't think I would ever stop, it was a very casual endeavor begin with, a place to post pictures of my favorite things, and a constant reminder that, things are never as good as it seems, and as bad I imagined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...