Friday, July 8, 2016


I've been watching reruns of Friends on Netflix recently while trying to recover from a nasty knee injury, and totally discovered that I love everything about Phoebe.  I mean she has amazing hair, funky and fun fashion style and her apartment is pretty awesome too not to mention that corky and funny personality.

Since I drooled over all her statement jewelry, I scrounged up some new and old pendants I have around the house and planned to make some necklaces out of them while I'm recovering.

In case you haven't seen the show lately, here are some pictures to refresh the memory.  I mean, doesn't she just have the coolest style?








No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...