Monday, October 24, 2016


I got knocked out by a cold for the whole weekend, so I canceled all the work appointments and slept pretty much two days and two nights.  It seemed that I just completely lost time, waking up at weird hours like 1pm or 9pm for some food and water and then headed straight back to bed! Apparently that was what I needed, after some solid good rest and actual nutritional food, I felt so much better.

Eating healthy really does it for me, I mean, one or two meals of healthy leafy greens and I immediately feel it in my system, and sometimes I go by for weeks without freshly prepared food, perhaps I should take this as a warning and start taking better care of myself.  After all, what do we have if we don't have health?




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...