Friday, November 25, 2016


For the past several years, I almost always made homemade cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving.  It's so easy and the taste is amazing, even if I'm attending Thanksgiving party elsewhere I always offer to bring cranberry sauce.


There are a lot of good recipes on the internet so I make small adjustment from year to year, the leftovers last me quite a while.



This year I skipped the big cooking production and ate at a friends' house.  Non the less I made cranberry sauce and packed into a lunch box and brought it to the party.  It's more or less become a tradition.  For some people there is a lack of tradition in their life so a few years back I was determined to make my own.  Cranberry sauce is one of them, Christmas tree is another, I am really enjoying these little treasures in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...