Tuesday, November 29, 2016


I'm terrible at thrifting because I simply just don't have the eye for it, but I have a friend that's great at it!  Today she and I went thrifting together and with a little help from her I actually found some amazing deals.  This brand new 30 inch Christmas tree came with lights and a whole bag of ornament costed me a grand $6!!

I didn't want to be bothered too much with Christmas stuff but this was too good of a deal to pass up! I mean, for the price of a cup of latte, my little office is decorated!



I also found some small vintage glass ornaments that looked so amazing when the Christmas tree light shone through them, for another $2!  These ornaments were made of some kind of heavy glass, when hung they looked like frosted light bulbs and have a beautiful soft glow.  I cannot rave enough about them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...