Saturday, December 31, 2016



The pink room at my house has been serving as somewhat of a junk room for the last two years.  Old paperworks, boxes, things that have no place and a couple of racks of clothing lived in there, and it's a sad sight to see and I never wanted to hang out or go in there anymore.
For the new year I cleaned the place out and finally found a perfect spot for my bunny lamp next to a little settee.


Just noticed today that the tree in my backyard has turned color, it's been raining quite a bit lately.  I'm constantly in appreciation of how my little house has sheltered me from rain and shine and the general madness of the world for the past few years.  


Kelly agrees with me on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...