Monday, January 9, 2017



I like to go through vintage shops for furniture and home accessories, and on occasions I actually do spot amazing deals. 


I found this solid wood side table over the weekend at a well curated vintage shop, it was exactly what I was looking for! Not only was the price incredible, you simply cannot find stuff like this made new anymore, so gladly this little table got loaded onto my trunk and went home with me.

I wanted to freshen up the look of my home, aside from the exterior of my house badly needs a new coat of paint, an update on the interior is very much needed as well.  I basically have no budget so whenever I can add or remove a piece here and there I grab the chance to do it.  Buying actual furniture from a real store is sorts of out of the picture but there was no love lost since I hardly like anything new these days.

I do enjoy the thrill of finding the perfect piece that fits just right and is also affordable, and just happens that this approach is slowly giving my home that vintage look I wanted after all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...