Sunday, January 8, 2017



In my family room I have a panel of French windows that lets in plenty of light, I had to add a set of curtains for some privacy but it was the perfect place for plants.  Over time it also became a place for my crystal collection, candles and incense, and just a general feel good place.

It's really hard to describe but I come home from a stressful day and the soothing light and smell of candles and incense really helps me to relax, it just burns away the outside noise and helps me focus and stay calm.  In my new year resolution this is the year that I pay more attention to personal wellness and I'm suppose to meditate, exercise and eat healthy, in any case, if non of that is accomplished at year end, at least this little table spread is pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...