Sunday, July 23, 2017




It's a small miracle that my vanda orchid bloomed.  There's no feeling like it, now that I know I can get them to bloom, maybe I will buy another one to add to my collection!


Every once in a while I like to change things up a little bit, a friend of mine had told me that it's good practice to move furniture around a little bit to change the energy of the room, and I think there might be some truth to it.  After all, when the furniture layout of a room is changed,  the way you feel about a room is different too.  I moved my desk around to different side of the room and decided that I was just going to let it "float" in the middle of the room.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...