Tuesday, October 3, 2017


I love quick and easy meals that are healthy and delicious at the same time.  Last night I stopped by trader joe's to pick up a few things and also got a bag of their pre-made salad and a small box of hummus.  The ones that come in a bag also have dressing, nuts and dried fruit packaged in and cost as little as $3, it's usually enough for me to eat two meals so I had half last night and half for lunch today.  To kick things up a notch I added in one soft boiled egg, a whole ripe avocado, a scoop of hummus and sprinkled with some cayenne pepper.  The result is some serious deliciousness and I think I will be making this at least couple times a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...