Sunday, November 26, 2017



A few years ago I took some tango classes and really enjoyed getting some good exercise and having extra activity besides my usual boring work and home routine.  Unfortunately things got busy and I stopped going, now that year end is coming up I'm very routinely started a new year resolution list and I think I would like to get back into tango classes.

My favorite tango shoes are these red pair made by Arika Nerguiz, I had to go to a dance shoe store in LA to try on in order to find the correct size.  They have suede sole and only suitable for indoor dance practice and the price stopped me from buying more than one pair even though there were so many beautiful options.  





Recently though I just discovered that Arika Nerguiz made hard sole shoes that would be appropriate for street wear as well as dancing, in my opinion they are truly the best shoes that one can find in the market place, if anyone that knows how to make shoes, that would be dance shoe makers!  I think hard sole dance shoes are perfectly acceptable for street wear, now I just need to start saving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...