Sunday, December 17, 2017


With holiday parties abound this month I thought I'd share my favorite custom jewelry piece of the moment.  This vintage flower brooch is a recent find and blooms beautifully at over 6 inches tall.  I wore it to a party last night with a simple black outfit and everyone seemed to love the brooch.


Here's another picture I snapped while in my car when I got to the venue, the rhinestones and pearls have such an amazing sparkle and is incredibly dimensional, it really helped adding some glamour to my otherwise plain Jane outfit.  I love this 1940s idea of a statement brooch, it's so fabulous yet I wonder why this trend has never really caught on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...