Tuesday, December 12, 2017


With winter comes lots of beef stew with carrots and potatoes for the pups' dinner, sometimes I put in herbs too to bring some extra flavor.  Here's a picture of Kelly waiting rather nonchalantly for her dinner.


And... here's a picture of Uggie, having finished all of his food in under 3 seconds, he would hover over Kelly and give her all in all half an inch of personal space just so he could be the first in line to lick her food bowl when she's done eating dinner.  I guess he must have had the best luck with Kelly's bowl because I don't see him do this to Bella or Fie Fie.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...