Friday, January 15, 2021




I really missed my friends so I invited one of my friend for dinner and just hangout.  It's nice to have some reminders of normalcy.  I wanted a special treat for her so I made roast lamb, it turned out delicious!  I'm honestly a terrible cook but it was nice to relax and chat with a friend over a glass of wine.  


I ended up having left overs for a couple of days but it was super delicious, I get very motivated to try new recipes when I get good results!

    
After the new year I slowly begin to make effort to take care of myself again, too much stress is so bad for our health.  Last year I managed pretty well without a gym but the end of 2020 I really fell behind.  I am slowly picking things up, starting with baby steps like a short 15 minute yoga practice, drinking more water during the day, take my supplements and take a hot bath at night ... all things I could do regardless of what I'm going through in life.  At the moment I'm quite motivated to get back on track and can't wait to see something results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...