Tuesday, January 19, 2021



I spent the long weekend tidying up the house and doing chores.  I'm perfectly capable of spending a whole day organizing the house and still end up with a bigger mess than I started so I work very hard to keep the house in decent order.  


The nice part is when things are finally done and I get to relax with the puppies and a cup of hot tea.  There's really nothing in the world like a comfortable home.



With restaurant still closed, I don't order take out so much anymore.  Instead I'm cooking most meals at home.  It's relatively easy to make simple meals for one person.  


Somehow I'm just in major homebody mood, it can feel like the outside world is having an apocalypse and I just want to hole up at home and snuggle with my puppies.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...