Monday, April 26, 2021

Things I Want to do


With the weather getting so much nicer, I've planned a few easy hikes locally to finally get some exercise in.  This year somehow all my workout plans fell way behind but everything that I want to do require being physically fit, I will definitely be working on getting myself back on track again!  


I'm also looking at some local camping spots and road trips, I think I'm not the only person with the idea of a little get way, but I'm not sure why I never took the initiative to plan things out.  Once I have that travel goal in mind though, I became mildly obsessed!


My gym has finally opened back up and I'm looking to take some swimming lessons soon.  It's sort of embarrassing that I don't know how to swim as an adult but I think it's never too late to learn!




I'm also planning to start biking again.  Overall I'm looking to do some good for my health and become active again so I can feel my best everyday and have a productive life.  









 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...