Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Back again

I'm finally back to my gym after more than a year hiatus.  It seems that if Covid didn't killed me, lack of exercise probably will.  


My first classes were just surreal because I'm not only back to zero but felt way worse than I started working out at the gym a couple years back.  It was at least a step in the right direction to get back into it,  we all have to start somewhere and life happens, set backs are ok.

I also took the pups to the dog park for the first time ever in a year and they were so thrilled to play with other pups.  Oddly enough, it was something nice to do for me too because it was nice to sit out for a bit and just get out of the house. 

I've been cooking at home so much more the whole last year out of necessity, as a result my cooking skill has improved and now I can easily make delicious and simple meals at the end of a long day.  Eating out is fun once in a while but also very tiresome, sometimes it's much more relaxing to cook a simple meal at home and have a relaxing evening.  One side effect of the pandemic is that it gives me existential crisis sometimes, but when I can relax at home and have a happy evening with my puppies it just feel so blissfully happy and content.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...