Monday, September 27, 2010

Boyfriend and I made a trip to Disneyland this past Sunday to celebrate our first anniversary. The weather forecast said it was the hottest weekend of the year, and it was right! Our first stop after getting in Disneyland was to head to Club 33 for lunch, and who cares about dressing up in California, right? No, I actually saw people being turned away at the door for wearing flip flops! The restaurant was on the second floor and there was a flight of stairs, but I just had to take the French lift even though the lights were off so we stood in the dark, it was fun! Half way through our meal, Mickey mouse and Pluto showed up at the restaurant, the dog was kissing little girls and everybody got so excited to take pictures with them, um, yes I have pictures with Mickey mouse, and no I'm not posting them on here :) Pluto was wearing a large silver tag that says," If found, return to Mickey" How cute is that??
I know this sounds juvenile, but I was really looking forward to the tea cup ride and I also loved "It's a Small World," but not so much of Tomorrowland since I'm pretty much allergic to speed, height, and sudden drops in altitude.  All day I looked through the shops at the Mickey mouse and I just had to take one home after seeing one moving and walking around Club 33, you are never too old to play with stuffed animals right? I picked Minnie mouse, just because she has a red polka dot bow and dress, and her yellow pointy shoes have little heels on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...