Friday, May 6, 2011

IMG_9898IMG_9849IMG_9895
IMG_9922
I was in such a good mood visiting Yosemite that on the first day I did three hikes in a row. The last one we did at night with flush light in hand. When we walked in, there was still some light, we could see snow reflecting on the ground, but as we went further into the forest, the sky kept getting darker and surroundings got much quieter. There was nothing but a occasional bat squeak way up in the air. I tried to look for glowing eyes of a bear or deer, but I didn't see anything at all. The stars above us were spectacular, and the feeling of being in a deep forest in complete darkness was magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...