Monday, May 2, 2011

IMG_9775
My roses are starting to bloom, my gardener promised us that he's going to make our yard look like someone actually lived here, and he delivered:)
IMG_9790
The highlight of my weekend was Christopher McDonald tabbing on Jeff's shoulder while we were standing in line to watch a movie played by him. He tabbed on his shoulder and asked, "hey what's playing tonight?" We turned our head and gasped, it was so much fun, I had no idea I was such a sucker for celebrities.

It's been kind of crazy to watch the news on tv lately, all the news that I had to offer is this plush floor cushion. It's huge enough for Kelly and me to roll around in it, I'm not a big fun for real seats like chairs and sofas, so this cushion is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...