Tuesday, June 7, 2011

IMG_0926
IMG_0933IMG_0927

I tried my hands at planting some flowers in the front yard today. Luckily my gardener was here to help me loosen up the soil before I started, otherwise it would have taken me hours to dig up the dirt. I like the result! Now I hope they will live and won't start dying on me.

IMG_0954IMG_0961
IMG_0948
I have a raised bed garden at the back of my house, it's the perfect place for a vegetable garden. I bought baby plants for watermelon, green pepper, squash, and tomatoes and asked my gardener to plant them in today. I'm really getting hooked on gardening, my favorite time of day has been the mornings watering my plants and trimming the roses. I am really lucky to have this little outdoor space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...