Saturday, June 4, 2011

IMG_0880

Since I moved to our new house, I became the person with a lot of time to scavenge for household furniture while my fiance worked and worked and worked. I was very proud to find this folding shelve from Pier 1, it was the perfect size for the little bit of wall space between window in the family room and the kitchen. It holds part of my cook book collection and a vintage jaguar drawing. In my opinion, a home is not a home without a massive library, I still haven't figure out just where I could fit in such a thing, in the meanwhile, it's nice to at least have a handy little book shelve and cookbooks near by the kitchen.

IMG_0878

Jeff decided that Bobby's full name should be Bobinsky, like the crazy blue man in Coraline, I think that's an excellent idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...