Sunday, July 24, 2011

IMG_4054
I like to make cold noodle as a summer lunch or dinner, it's such a refreshing dish, and it takes very little time. I promise I will come up with a recipe next week! I worked in the morning and spent the afternoon with my husband watching a movie and had dinner at our favorite local Italian restaurant. It's conveniently located across the street to the beach and I almost always want to walk over to smell and hear the ocean, so we did just that! This has been such a wonderful summer, our house is almost furnished so now we are making plans to go on more small weekend trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...