Monday, August 6, 2012

DSC_1409

A few days ago Fie Fie got hit by one of our heavy falling garage door. I was trying to let go of one of our malfunctioning doors after Fie Fie got into the garage with me to get some stuff. After he heard the trembling noise of the door coming down, he got scared and tried to go back out, and the door hit him right around his rib cage. By the time I got out of the garage, he had already ran all the way back into the house and refused to come back out into the backyard for the rest of night. The next day I took him to the vet to get him checked out, the veterinarian after not able to locate anything wrong with him, prescribed me some diarrhea pills to make the office visit worth while. Needless to say I felt horrible for several days, and became very cautious of doors of all sorts. At this moment I'm just glad that he is ok and no major damage occurred as far as I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...