Tuesday, February 26, 2013

    DSC_0680

Our doggies were sent to boarding yesterday, and house keys given to a friend.

DSC_0685

I was up at 3 am to water my orchids and finished packing my bags. The bedroom felt weird without my doggies sleeping on the window seats. I missed them already! At 5 am we left home for a trip.

  DSC_0717

The destination? Hawaii.

My husband and I are staying at a house on the ocean front for a few days. The beach is gorgeous and we've got a generous front patio to look at the ocean.

DSC_0727
DSC_0758
DSC_0731

For no particular reason, I have always loved a walk on the beach in the evening. With it being so close by, I will be able to do it every night.

DSC_0767

Tonight I'm going to fall asleep to the sound of the ocean wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...