Friday, December 13, 2013



It's Friday again, how did the week go by so fast? My husband and I had some delicious spicy Korean food tonight, perfect for cold weather like this. After that we had some exciting adventure buying ice cream, and that was the highlight of the night. We always say that we would go to a real movie theatre for a movie after dinner, but it almost never happens. For one there aren't a whole lot of interesting movies out there to tempt me, but the real reason is that we are usually dead tired by the time 8:30 rolled around, so we just couldn't wait to get home and get some sleep. So what is up with that? What happened to partying late into the night? Oh yeah, right, that NEVER was the case with either one of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...