Friday, May 22, 2015


I have been tackling small projects around the house since my brain is starting to function again after almost four weeks of being sick.

One of the things that I wanted to do was to paint my coffee table. I purchased this mirror coffee table from Horchow a couple years back, it had great bones but that yellowish cream paint was bothering me big time.  It made everything around it looked depressing and drab!

Finally I decided to see what I could do about it and I found a few small tubes of Martha Stuart paint in metallic or pearl at the craft store.  I bought 4 colors to take home and experiment with since they were only 3 bucks each.


A few coats of paint later, I now have a beautiful, and HAPPY, coffee table!  The paint is a pearl cream white color that I mixed myself, and since it's not meant to look perfect, I'm ok with little painting mishaps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...