Wednesday, September 6, 2017



If I have a bit of regret lately that would be working way too much and not properly taking care of my puppies and myself, lately I'm beginning to think it's kind of not worth it to give up so much of personal priorities just to make a meager wage to pay bills, albeit I don't really have much choice but I've decided to find a little better balance in life.


I made a quick stop at the grocery store to pick up a few items tonight, when I came back home I saw my little angel waiting by the window for me.  We've been through some really good and really tough times together and I love her so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...