Monday, September 18, 2017


It's kind of embarrassing to tell the real number of years that I have not gone on a vacation, I mean vacation as in traveling to another destination, proper sight seeing, hotel etc. Mainly because I have dogs and it's just a hassle and is expensive to board them.  Fiefie got very sick once at the boarding place and he has had sensitive appetite ever since, on top of that I'm too lazy to make much of an effort for a get away so it's been pushed off indefinitely.  This past week though I've been having a stay-cation relaxing at home, suddenly I have time to make homemade meals and fix broken things around the house and have good snuggles with my pups.

This vintage pin has been sitting in my drawer for months and months because a couple of tiny rhinestones fell off.  I didn't want to be bothered until I found a tube of gorilla glue in the junk drawer and decided I'd better put the rhinestones back on the brooch before I lose them.  Couple minutes later, viola!  It's like I have a new brooch again!

Anyhow, it's so nice to just take sometime off and stop hustling everyday, I'm just enjoying doing very little and eating lots of homemade healthy food and slowly getting my energy level back.  Life can be real complicated or real simple, simpler is always better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...