Tuesday, September 10, 2019


I spent the weekend working out at the gym and going to meditation classes, it was such a productive couple of days and it helped me getting the week started feeling completely refreshed.  Last night I found some pretty awesome alo sports bra and leggings for half the price so I scooped up the few that was on the rack in my size.  I'm super excited to work out in these!  It’s been a whole life time since I was last interested in exercising and getting fit, and now I get very motivated everyday to take a class or just spend a little bit of time on equipment on my own.  It’s amazing what a mood booster working out can be, I’m just so much happier when I sweat a little in a class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...