Monday, December 23, 2019



There's nothing better than spending a fun Saturday evening with a good friend exchanging beauty tips and talking about new year plans over some good food and drinks!  It's also just good to be out and enjoy all the holiday cheers everywhere instead of spending the evening at home in my pjs.  I tried Sherry trifle for the first time and loved it!  I'd love to try making it at home if it's simple enough!




It's been a busy weekend with me doing a lot of work and a huge amount of driving, I'm especially happy to come home and relax at the end of day.  My puppies had hamburger patties mixed with their kibble for dinner last night and I had some chicken soup left overs, and Fiefie watched Chris Pratt chasing dinosaurs on tv.  Me and my puppies are all really happy and blessed to live in a happy home and have everything we need, we are pretty average and ordinary but happy among ourselves and that's the most amazing feeling in the world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...